Welcome to Integrated Behavioral Health
At IBH, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee. IBH offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities. IBH services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education.
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation, and treatment for adults, adolescents, and children
- Individual and group counseling
- Marital and family therapy
- Psychoeducational groups- such as stress management, anger management, women's issues, assertiveness, self-esteem, etc.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children
- Medication management
- Onsite psychiatric services for skilled care and assisted living facilities
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Read our Notice of Privacy Practices